This is an ideal job for a college or high school graduate who is detail oriented.
Experience is preferred, but not required. Applicants will be considered for one of the following roles, based on their skill set: Medical Billing, Auditing Patient Files, Posting Payments, Medical Records
- Strong computer knowledge
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
- Medical billers are responsible for creating invoices for all sales orders, posting payments from all payors and resolving any insurance denials.
- Medical Records Analyst are responsible to contact doctor’s offices requesting medical records supporting the patients’ needs for their requested products and the ability to read through the medical charts and identify if they support the written order from the doctor.
- Pleasant personality and friendly demeanor
- Detail oriented
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Like being busy and productive
- Good problem solving skills